Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Most Unique Purchase Ever on Ebay


I bought dirt from Fenway Park!

At one time, I had a small amount of dirt from Fenway but I lost it. I got it when we took the Fenway tour in 2003. The seller lived in Maine but could have lied about it coming from Fenway. But I figured for $3, I'll take that chance.

It came today. It's the same consistency and color (It's not normal dirt) as what I had before so I smiled.

Oh and Brenda rocks because she sent me Now I Can Die in Peace. She lost the season long bet we made last year regarding the Red Sox vs. The Twins. She bought one before but because of our move, got lost somewhere in the shipping process. So being the great lady that she is, she went above and beyond the call of duty by sending me a second copy.

No comments: